Active HMO investment: the power of partnership
HMO Property Sourcing offers a perfectly crafted HMO investment for those who enjoy getting involved with managing property and tenants.
Do you have a current property portfolio?
Would you like to be actively involved with managing your investment property?
Yes? You’ll enjoy being an active investor! (If not, then our Armchair investor option is for you.)
This partnership approach offers the best of both worlds: expert sourcing to buy a property together with freedom to create and control the shape of your investment.
Our Role: Property Sourcing – once you’ve decided to buy property as a HMO investment, let us know. Get priority notice of available opportunities and associated returns by joining our free subscription service. Request full details of expected costs and yield for a nominal fee of just £25 per property.
Your Role: Get Involved – our active investors relish the chance of being proactively involved with managing and maintaining their properties. Our local trades teams are available to you. You’ll find them to be cost effective and experienced in the requirements of HMO properties.
Discover what others have been enjoying for years: maximum rental yield thanks to Houses of Multiple Occupancy, (HMOs). We source HMO properties across London, Herts, Essex, Beds and Bucks.
How does Active HMO investment work?
HMO returns outperform traditional buy-to-let yields – a minimum 12% compared with 6.3% return from a single buy-to-let property, (Q4, 2014). Here are the steps involved with achieving this type of return from your Active HMO investment:
- HMO Property Sourcing sends you details of properties, forecast costs and envisaged returns
- You request details of the property scheme, including cost and expected yield.
- We arrange an accompanied viewing with you
- We negotiate a purchase price and secure the property on your behalf. We usually achieve a significantly discounted price compared with the market price of the property.
If your HMO property needs work to convert or modernise the house, we can recommend a cost effective, experienced local trade team to help you. You’ll receive a 'check point report' every fortnight, demonstrating progress to date and explain the next action to take place.
- Find reliable tenants for your rooms. Our lettings partner, Stevenage Lettings, is happy to help you with this.
- Enjoy a regular and reliable income from your property.